Company history

Company history of Ulmer Werkzeugschleiftechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Ulm-Einsingen


  • 1859 Foundation of J.E. REINECKER in Chemnitz, production of machine tools and construction of tool machines.
  • 1911 Conversion to a joint-stock company
  • 1939 The company had approximately 4,000 employees, the largest tool and machine tool factory in Europe. The product range includes a variety of machines for gear machining, tooling and tools.
  • 1945 Dismantling of factories and sent to Russia.
  • 1948 Expropriation and transfer of the company as "public property".
  • 1949 Recommencement of J.E. REINECKER Maschinenbau AG in Ulm-Einsingen. Built were relieving lathe, tool grinding machines and machines for plane and internal grinding.
  • 1981 Delivery of the 2.500th machine in Ulm-Einsingen and construction of the first CNC tool grinding machine
  • 1985 Delivery of the first 5-axis CNC tool grinding machine.
  • 1994 Neuvorstellung derWerkzeugschleifmaschine REINECKER WZS 500 CNC.
  • 1998 Sale to the EMAG Group. Re-Establishment of Ulmer Werkzeugschleiftechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Ulm-Einsingen and repurchase of the "TOOL GRINDING".
  • 2000 Introduction of the contour peel grinding machine REINECKER RS 500.
  • 2001 Introduction of the cutting tool grinding machine WZS 60 REINECKER.
  • 2004 Introduction of the top / chamfer grinding machine SF40 REINECKER.
  • 2009 Introduction of the cutting tool grinding machine WZS 700 REINECKER.
  • 2010 Introduction of the cylindrical grinding machine RS 700.
  • 2013 
Introduction of the cutting tool grinding machine WZS 70.


Ulmer Werkzeugschleiftechnik GmbH & Co. KG • August-Nagel-Str. 9 • 89079 Ulm-Einsingen
www.werkzeugschleifen.de • © Ulmer Werkzeugschleiftechnik GmbH & Co. KG 2018 • Kollwitz MediaImpressum
english | german | czech